the Marriage Ecosystem
Our goal is to help everybody think about marriage in a new way, from a holistic, organic, and natural perspective. This perspective supports a free society for all, including future generations.
Personal reasons for marriage (such as love) are valid as personal reasons, but they serve as a poor foundation for public policies about marriage.
Donations from people like you help defend the ecosystem of marriage! Your tax-deductible donation gets you:
Donate at our main website, RuthInstitute.org:
- Our weekly e-newsletter, packed with information about the marriage movement
- Our printed educational mailings, designed to keep you updated on important developments regarding marriage
- Donations of $100-$999 receive our Ambassadors Packet, packed with educational materials about marriage, freedom and society.
- Donations of $1,000 or more become Friends of Ruth and receive all of the above and more!
Click here to donate
What are others reading?
Top pages are:
1. Part 5 of the Libertarian Case for Man/Woman Marriage: Marriage Laws & the Proper Role of the State
2. Part 3 of the Libertarian Case for Man/Woman Marriage: Gay Marriage Facts
3. Our page about Preserving the Ecosystem of marriage
4. Our page about how contraception harms the marriage ecosystem
5. Part 1 of the Libertarian Case for Man/Woman Marriage, Definition of Marriage
Around the Globe